Questions about Rock The Coast
1. Is there food at Rock The Coast?
Yes, there will be snacks available at the RTC Concession stand as well as Vendors on site from 12pm to 8:30pm.
2. Where do I park my vehicle?
There is parking for all sized vehicles at Ottawa County Fairgrounds (location of Rock the Coast). The cost to park any size vehicle is $5.00 at the door.
3. Is there camping at Rock The Coast?
There are 160 camp sites at Ottawa County Fairgrounds. See official details of camping at the fairgrounds along with the camping agreement here. Any specific camping questions can be answered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A camp site of 1-4 people from Friday through Sunday is $100 and is not included in your ticket price. We also offer RV parking please email Ottawa County fairgrounds for any specific questions.
4. How will we know if when, where and even if specific artists will be signing autographs and selling merchandise?
It is totally up to the discretion of performers and artists if they will be available for public meetings and signings. The performers are under no obligation to participate in these types of activities. Normally, artists do meet with the public in the merchandise tent after their time on stage. Because we have no idea if artists will or will not participate, there will be no advance announcement. If you are interested in meeting with a specific artist, go to the main merchandise tent after they have completed their time on stage and check with merchandise volunteers.
5. Are coolers allowed at Rock The Coast?
Due to changes in security and insurance rules, coolers are not allowed inside the festival grounds. Bags are subject to inspection at any time. Even though coolers are not allowed, we hope it will not cause a major inconvenience. Our family friendly prices are a crowd pleaser and much easier than lugging your cooler around anyway.
6. How do I contact “Alive on the Lakeshore” Board members or Rock The Coast organizing committee members?
The best way to reach us is by emailing: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can reach us by calling 231-773-3361, Monday through Friday from 9 am til 5 pm.
7. How does my band apply to play at Rock The Coast?
Rock The Coast has been completely booked for 2017 and will not have any talent search bands.
8. Is there handicap seating and parking available at Rock The Coast?
Our goal is to accommodate all of our guests to the best of our abilities. We have designated an area to help ensure that all people have the opportunity to see their favorite bands.
9. What time do the gates open / when will I be able to get into the festival?
Friday gates open at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday gates open at 1:00 p.m.
10. How do I know who is performing at Rock The Coast this year? I read listings on the iTickets.com website and on apps like Bands In Town … are those “official”?
The information on the Bands In Town app and on iTickets.com and other third-party websites are sometimes out-of-date and even completely erroneous. For up-to-date information on who is performing at the festival, please check out our event schedule pages
11. Are cameras allowed at Rock The Coast?
Our agreements with the artists and their management restricts the types of allowed cameras on the grounds. Only small, snapshot type cameras are allowed on the grounds. Any commercial cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
Legitimate media representatives or commercial photographers must apply and obtain credentials BEFORE the event by contacting the firstname.lastname@example.org
12. What is Rock The Coast?
The Rock The Coast is a two day festival, focused on the best in Christian music, but also including great food, fellowship and family fun! In addition to our two full days, there will be a late night acoustic set. The venue is an up close and personal experience with one of the acts of the day.
13. Why was Rock The Coast started?
The festival was started to bring Christians together for public praise, worship and fellowship; to provide a wholesome, family valued entertainment alternative and to raise funds and recruit volunteers for area Christian ministries.
14. Who puts the Rock The Coast together?
The Festival is presented by Alive on the Lakeshore, a group of local Christians who want to present wholesome, Christ centered, family valued entertainment options in West Michigan.
15. Will there be seats or chairs? Or do we need to bring our own blankets and chairs?
There are a small amount of chairs for rent but we encourage festival goers to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the events! Tarps are not allowed on concert grounds.
16. Are pets allowed at Rock The Coast?
No pets are allowed at Ottawa County Fairgrounds (the home of Rock The Coast).
17. No weapons are allowed on the Rock The Coast Grounds